The San Francisco 49ers will meet the Kansas City Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, February 11 at 6:30 PM ET. Our computer model projects the 49ers will win — see below for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The 49ers have been firing on all cylinders this season, as they rank third-best in scoring offense (28.9 points per game) and third-best in scoring defense (17.5 points allowed per game). The Chiefs have been dominant on the defensive side of the ball, surrendering only 289.8 total yards per game (second-best). Offensively, they rank ninth by putting up 351.3 total yards per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Chiefs vs. 49ers Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: 49ers by 2)
|49ers 23, Chiefs 20
Place your bets on the 49ers-Chiefs matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chiefs Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Chiefs have a 47.6% chance to win.
- Kansas City won 10 games against the spread in the regular season, failing to cover seven times, and is 3-0-0 in the playoffs.
- The Chiefs have covered the spread when playing as at least 2-point underdogs in three of three chances in the regular season and playoffs.
- In the regular season, five Kansas City games went over the point total, and one of three in the postseason.
- Games involving the Chiefs in the regular season averaged 45.8 points per game, a 1.7-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
49ers Betting Info
- The 49ers have a 56.5% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- San Francisco put together a 9-7-1 ATS record in the regular season, and are 0-2-0 in the playoffs.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season (regular season and playoffs), the 49ers have an ATS record of 8-9-1.
- A total of nine San Francisco games in the regular season hit the over, and one of two in the playoffs.
- The over/under for this game is 47.5 points, 3.5 more than the average point total for 49ers games in the regular season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Chiefs vs. 49ers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Home Pts Allowed
|Away Pts Allowed
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.