The San Antonio Spurs (3-10) will be attempting to end an eight-game losing skid when hosting the Los Angeles Clippers (4-7) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on KENS and BSSC.
The Clippers are a 7-point favorite against the Spurs when the Clippers and the Spurs meet. The over/under for the game is set at 230.5.
Clippers vs. Spurs Betting Odds
- Spread: Los Angeles -7
- Total: 230.5
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -280, San Antonio +230
Clippers at Spurs odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 7)
- Pick OU:
Clippers 117 – Spurs 112
- Los Angeles has been victorious in four of the seven contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won three of four games when listed as at least -280 or better on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Los Angeles has a 73.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- San Antonio has gone 2-10 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 16.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +230 or longer, San Antonio has gone 1-6 (14.3%).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives San Antonio a 30.3% chance to win.
- The Clippers record 11.7 fewer points per game (112.5) than the Spurs allow (124.2).
- Los Angeles has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when scoring more than 124.2 points.
- San Antonio is 3-5 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it scores more than 110.6 points.
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it allows fewer than 111.2 points.
- The Clippers are the league’s 17th-ranked scoring team (112.5 PPG), while the Spurs allow the most points per game (124.2) in NBA action.
- The 20th-ranked scoring NBA team (111.2 PPG) is San Antonio, while the Los Angeles squad ranks ninth in the league defensively (110.6 PPG).
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 21 points this season (1.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Spurs have out-scored them by 169 more points on the year (13 per game).
- The average implied total for Los Angeles this season is 115.9 points, 3.1 fewer points than its implied total of 119 points in Monday’s game.
- So far this season, Los Angeles has scored more than 119 points in four games.
- The average implied point total on the year for San Antonio (117.8) is 5.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
How to watch Clippers vs. Spurs
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Sportsbook Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.