After a jam-packed stretch of NCAA Tournament basketball, the field of 68 will be whittled down to just the Sweet 16 once Sunday night comes to a conclusion. The 2023 March Madness action will span nearly the entire day and put some of the biggest brands of college hoops on the main stage with a chance to survive and advance.
If the past three days are any indication, it should be a tremendous stretch of hoops. No. 6 seed Kentucky began its March Madness redemption tour with an impressive win over Providence in the first round on Friday; now, it faces a transfer-laden No. 3 seed Kansas State looking to make some noise. Noticeably absent from the slate is No. 1 seed Purdue given No. 16 seed Fairleigh Dickinson, the 68th-ranked team in the entire field, stunned the college basketball universe by taking down the Boilermakers for the biggest upset in NCAA Tournament history. FDU will be in action against another underdog as it faces No. 9 seed Florida Atlantic following FAU’s first-ever NCAA Tournament victory against Memphis.
Other marquee college basketball programs like Marquette, Gonzaga, Indiana and Michigan State will be in action throughout the day, leaving us with nonstop action from the opening tip to the final whistle. Let’s take a look at what’s ahead.
2023 NCAA Tournament TV schedule
All times Eastern | LIVE bracket|
- (3) Xavier 84, (11) Pittsburgh 73 — Recap
- (3) Kansas State vs. (6) Kentucky — 2:40 p.m. | CBS | Watch live
- (2) Marquette vs. (7) Michigan State — 5:15 p.m. | CBS | Watch live
- (4) UConn vs. (5) Saint Mary’s — 6:10 p.m. | TNT | Watch live
- (3) Baylor vs. (6) Creighton — 7:10 p.m. | TBS | Watch live
- (9) FAU vs. (16) Fairleigh Dickinson — 7:45 p.m. | truTV | Watch live
- (4) Indiana vs. (5) Miami — 8:40 p.m. | TNT | Watch live
- (3) Gonzaga vs. (6) TCU — 9:40 p.m. | TBS | Watch live
CBS Sports will be with you the entire way updating this story with the latest from every second-round game on Sunday. Keep it locked here for scores, analysis and highlights throughout the evening.