The Philadelphia 76ers (45-22) will try to extend a three-game road winning streak when visiting the Cleveland Cavaliers (44-27) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, airing at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, BSOH, and NBCS-PH.
The 76ers are a slight 2-point favorite against the Cavaliers.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Philadelphia -2
- Moneyline: Philadelphia -130, Cleveland +109
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
76ers at Cavaliers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Cavaliers (+ 2)
Cavaliers 112 – 76ers 110
- Philadelphia has been victorious in 34, or 72.3%, of the 47 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 30 of 41 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia has an implied victory probability of 56.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Cleveland has put together a 3-12 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 20% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +109 or longer, Cleveland has gone 2-9 (18.2%).
- Cleveland has a 47.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The 76ers put up 8.4 more points per game (115.0) than the Cavaliers allow (106.6).
- Philadelphia has a 33-18 record against the spread and a 38-13 record overall when putting up more than 106.6 points.
- Cleveland is 33-18-1 against the spread and 41-11 overall when allowing fewer than 115.0 points.
- The Cavaliers put up just 1.4 more points per game (112.1) than the 76ers allow (110.7).
- When it scores more than 110.7 points, Cleveland is 32-15 against the spread and 34-13 overall.
- Philadelphia’s record is 31-10 against the spread and 32-9 overall when it allows fewer than 112.1 points.
- The 76ers are the league’s 14th-ranked scoring team (115.0 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the fewest points per game (106.6) in NBA action.
- The 25th-ranked scoring NBA team (112.1 PPG) is Cleveland, while the Philadelphia squad ranks third in the league defensively (110.7 PPG).
- The 76ers have totaled 288 more points than their opponents this season (4.3 per game on average), and the Cavaliers have scored 391 more points than their opponents (5.5 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch 76ers vs. Cavaliers
- Game Day: Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, BSOH, and NBCS-PH
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).