The Philadelphia 76ers (47-22) will attempt to extend a seven-game winning streak when visiting the Indiana Pacers (32-38) on Saturday, March 18, 2023 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. This game is at 7:00 PM ET on BSIN and NBCS-PH.
The 76ers hit the court as 6-point favorites against the Pacers. The game’s over/under is set at 234.5.
76ers vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Philadelphia -6
- Total: 234.5
- Moneyline: Philadelphia -244, Indiana +201
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
76ers at Pacers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Pacers (+ 6)
- Pick OU:
76ers 117 – Pacers 112
- Philadelphia has come away with 36 wins in the 49 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 16 times in 20 chances when named as a favorite of at least -244 or better on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Philadelphia has a 70.9% chance of walking away with the win.
- Indiana has gone 22-32 in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +201 or longer, Indiana has gone 5-12 (29.4%).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, Indiana has an implied win probability of 33.2%.
- The 76ers average 115.2 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 118.0 the Pacers give up.
- When Philadelphia scores more than 118.0 points, it is 20-6 against the spread and 24-2 overall.
- Indiana is 21-10-1 against the spread and 21-11 overall when giving up fewer than 115.2 points.
- The Pacers’ 115.9 points per game are 5.6 more points than the 110.3 the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Indiana has put together a 33-15-1 ATS record and a 28-21 overall record in games it scores more than 110.3 points.
- Philadelphia is 35-12 against the spread and 36-11 overall when it allows fewer than 115.9 points.
- The 76ers are at the 13th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.2 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 26th-fewest points per game (118.0) in the league.
- Indiana’s squad is currently the 10th-ranked scoring team in the NBA (115.9 PPG), while Philadelphia’s team is third in points allowed per game (110.3).
- The 76ers have totaled 336 more points than their opponents this season (4.9 per game on average), while the Pacers have been out-scored by 148 total points (2.1 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Philadelphia this season is 114.4 points, 5.6 fewer points than its implied total of 120 points in Saturday’s game.
- So far this season, Philadelphia has scored more than 120 points in 22 games.
- Indiana’s average implied point total on the season (119.0 points) is 5.0 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (114 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch 76ers vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSIN and NBCS-PH
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).