As of November 20, 2023, Stanley Kroenke has a net worth of US$15.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the sports industry. Jerry Jones follows in second place with $14.2 billion, while Robert Kraft ranks third with $11.1 billion, and Arthur Blank comes in fourth with $7.6 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Stephen Bisciotti, whose net worth is $7.2 billion, and Gayle Benson, whose net worth is $6.1 billion. Denise York is placed 7th with a net worth of $5.8 billion. Janice McNair ($5.6 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the sports industry, followed by John Henry (No. 9) with $5.1 billion and Arturo Moreno (No. 10, $4.8 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Sports Industry, 2023
- Stanley Kroenke: $15.7 billion
- Jerry Jones: $14.2 billion
- Robert Kraft: $11.1 billion
- Arthur Blank: $7.6 billion
- Stephen Bisciotti: $7.2 billion
- Gayle Benson: $6.1 billion
- Denise York & family: $5.8 billion
- Janice McNair: $5.6 billion
- John Henry: $5.1 billion
- Arturo Moreno: $4.8 billion
- Jeffrey Lurie & family: $4.6 billion
- James Irsay: $4.3 billion
- Dan Snyder: $4.1 billion
- Robert “Woody” Johnson: $3.1 billion
- Michael Jordan: $3.0 billion
- Bernard Ecclestone & family: $2.9 billion
- Frank Fertitta III: $2.8 billion
- Theodore Leonsis: $2.8 billion
- Lorenzo Fertitta: $2.7 billion
- Vincent McMahon: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
The highest-paid tech CEOs in the United States.
Highest-Paid Biopharmaceutical CEOs in the United States.
Executive Pay: Top 8 Highest-Paid Hotel CEOs.
Openly LGBTQ CEOs at the helm of major global companies.
Top countries that admire their CEOs and other C-suite leadership teams the most.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com