It all comes down to Sunday’s showdown between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas as we round up all of our best 2024 Super Bowl picks based in the NFL odds from our best Super Bowl betting sites.
The Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers have each had their fair share of ups and downs on their way to the 2024 Super Bowl at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas even though neither side ever dropped too far by the Super Bowl odds.
The Chiefs lost 21-20 to the Detroit Lions on NFL Opening Night after winning the 2023 Super Bowl against the Philadelphia Eagles. While they rebounded from there to win six straight games at one point, questionable losses to the Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers (at that time), and Las Vegas Raiders had them enter the AFC playoffs as the three seed. They won their final two playoff games as underdogs.
The San Francisco 49ers beat those Lions in the NFC Championship but had to surge from behind in order to do so. This time team has suspect losses against the Cleveland Browns, Minnesota Vikings, and Cincinnati Bengals on its resume.
But none of that matters any longer as we round up all of our best 2024 Super Bowl picks to supplement our Chiefs vs. 49ers prediction.
Super Bowl game picks
Super Bowl player props
Super Bowl odds
The 49ers have held steady as 2-point favorites over the Chiefs at most of our best sports betting sites after some early fluctuation in the immediate aftermath of the AFC and NFC Championships.
Super Bowl contests and betting promos
Super Bowl novelty props
Super Bowl strategies and tips
How to bet on the Super Bowl?
- Choose a sportsbook: Select from our best Super Bowl betting sites.
- Create an account: Sign up for an account with the chosen sportsbook, providing necessary personal and payment information.
- Deposit funds: Deposit funds into your betting account using a preferred payment method, such as credit/debit card, bank transfer, or e-wallet. Be sure to take advantage of the best Super Bowl betting bonuses.
- Navigate to Super Bowl betting section: Find the Super Bowl or NFL section within the sportsbook’s website or app.
- Explore betting markets: Explore various betting markets available for the Super Bowl, including point spreads, moneylines, over/unders, player props, team props, and special bets.
- Place bets: Select the desired bets by clicking on the corresponding odds and inputting the desired stake.
- Confirm bets: Review your bet selections and confirm the wagers before finalizing.
- Monitor bets: Keep track of your placed bets and monitor the game’s progress to see if your predictions are correct.
- Cash out winnings: If your bets are successful, you can withdraw your winnings from your betting account using the available withdrawal methods.
- Gamble responsibly: Bet responsibly, only wagering what you can afford to lose, and avoid chasing losses.
Super Bowl FAQs
Who is the Super Bowl favorite?
The San Francisco 49ers are the Super Bowl favorites with odds as low as -130.
Who is going to the Super Bowl?
The San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs will meet in the 2024 Super Bowl, representing the NFC and AFC, respectively.
Who won the Super Bowl last year?
The Kansas City Chiefs won Super Bowl 57, defeating the Philadelphia Eagles 38-35.
When will the 2024 Super Bowl be played?
Super Bowl 58 will be played on Feb. 11, 2024.
Where will the 2024 Super Bowl be played?
The 2024 Super Bowl will take place at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, Nevada.
How to watch the 2024 Super Bowl
Super Bowl 58 will be broadcast nationally by CBS.
Super Bowl betting odds pages
(21+. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER)
* Bonuses not applicable in Ontario.